Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Yay Weekends!

This weekend was pretty relaxing. Spent most of yesterday working on my 2d project-- lots and lots of gluing. Too bad I forgot that rubber cement has latex in it and i'm allergic to latex.. that was interesting. Went to quiznos for dinner last night with Ashley around 9 because I guess we were such good kids doing homework and we forgot to go to dinner. Yeah, the dining hall closes at 7 here. How stupid. Anyway, worked some more on projects and then two of the guys from next door came over and watched 60 minutes on our tv so I stopped to watch it since it was an interview with Obama. Later I went and watched some really dumb show with Drake called Stella. He tried to convince me it is better that gilmore girls (which he says is a biohazard...)... I don't think so. Worked for a few more hours and then hung out with Ashley and watched the OC until around 3:30. I love weekends! 

It's been a rather relaxing morning. Woke up at 9 to get ready for my noon class (had some printing and gluing to do) only to find out that it was canceled! Yay! I'm not exactly sure why, but we got an email around 10 saying that it was not going to be held today so I've been wandering around getting stuff done until it's time for my 2pm class. Re-organized all of my drawers/closet so that my clothes were easier to find. Finished up my project for 2d, worked a little on the tinfoil (due tomorrow), caught up on emails, and put up more pictures on my wall. It's kind of nice to have an unexpected relaxing morning since I finished most of my homework this weekend. 

Got a few more things to do and then i'm going to head over to building 7 to pick up some things before 2d. 

Yayayayay It's a good day and it's only 1pm =) 

No comments: