Yesterday was one long day. I'm not exactly sure why it felt so long but by the time I got back at 11pm, I was exhausted-- and then proceeded to stay awake until 3 am. Okay, so I'm not the smartest person ever. But after 6 hours of intense classes sometimes it's nice to just sit around and relax. Last night I tried something new...after my 6-9pm 3d class I met up with my friend, Evan, and we went swing dancing! It was actually a lot more fun and a lot easier than I expected. I don't think we'll be going to any competitions or anything anytime soon, but it's fun anyway.
Tonight is Wonderful Waffle Wednesday!! Yes, it is Friday but who wants to say Wonderful Waffle Friday??! Ashley and I have made it a routine that we get a waffle once a week on Friday and we bring it back to our room at watch an episode of the OC. It's nice to have a break before getting right back into homework. I never really feel like there are "weekends" here since there is always something else that needs to get done. Sure, I get to sleep in a little later, but I probably end up staying up until 4 am anyway so it doesn't make a difference.
It's so hard to believe that next week is WEEK FIVE. How in the world did that happen?! We're halfway done with 1st quarter. You know the odd thing? Someone just told me today that we only have 11 more quarters until we graduate. I don't even want to think that far in advance, I hardly even know what i'm doing tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment