Anyway, it is going on 4am in the morning and i'm still plodding away at homework. This is my 5 minute break to make sure my hands cramp up and fall off.
Had a floor "party" today to celebrate all august/september birthdays. It consisted of our entire floor (or most of it) piling into the lounge, eating brownies/chips and playing games. Silliness occurred.
Aside from a 45 minute break for the floor thing as well as 30 minutes for dinner, I've been working on homework since 5 pm. Lovely. All I have to do is make it through Thursday at 9 pm and then I can sleep (guess what genius already finished their homework for Friday but not tomorrow...) Oh well. Luckily I do not have class until noon so I can work until 5 am or so and then get a good 3 hours of sleep until it's time to wake up to draw some more and write a paper! Woohoo, gotta love college life.
No comments:
Post a Comment