Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin Milkshakes

The presence of both an ipad AND a new iphone in my life might mean it's time for more blogposts. Or at the very least, more pictures!


Let's just say that sleep has been little and far between lately. For some reason this has been a really hectic week seven. I can't believe we're already this far into the quarter! My design website was due today at 2pm so this week has meant spending a rather large chunk of time on that. As well as an art history paper due next week, portfolio projects, etc. But it's FUN! I promise.

You can see my design site [here] for now but soon (ie. when i figure out how) it will be switching over to www.emilyokeydesign.com! Yes, I know I had www.emilyokey.com before. That's far too long of a story. Basically I own that domain name but the company won't hand me the rights to it! So frustrating the number of phone conversations and emails I've gone through lately to figure that out and it didn't end up working!

I'm also getting to do a fair amount of freelance design lately as well as my normal admissions work. Working bright and early tomorrow morning at 7:30 am for Open House.


As for tonight, it's a rainy Friday night with a ton of homework on the agenda. I thought it would be in my best interest to make myself a pumpkin milkshake for dinner. (don't worry mom it has yogurt AND milk in it, plus pumpkin is a vegetable right?).

You might not want to look below, Mom.


Couldn't find the can opener for some reason and I was NOT going to go pumpkin milkshake-less. So this seemed like a good idea at the time. Still have all 10 fingers :)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

So you made your Jack-O-Lantern early this year! You are supposed to do it with a real pumpkin, not a can of pumpkin :)

Nana said...

Love it - Going to make a pumpkin milkshake for
lunch, however, I'm going to add spices I think. Great
jack-o-lantern. You are so creative. Hope you
locate the can opener soon.