Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blog Worthy

So, you've all heard of a "message in a bottle" but have you heard of gummy philly cheese steaks, soda and pizza and tissues in a bottle?! I didn't think so. 
Eric asked yesterday if this was considered "blog-worthy" and as a matter of fact, it's extremely blog-worthy! Even the person working the post office downstairs had to laugh at it when I went to pick it up. Of course, it did take me about 5 minutes to figure out how to open it :) Ashley must have thought I was nuts. We were looking around for some kind of opening... duh! Under the label. Some guy down the hall walked past and was like "Can't you just take the stuff out of the top of it" Oh goodness. Thanks Aunt Barb, Uncle Joe and Eric for the awesome, awesome package... err, 2 liter soda bottle!

No comments: