Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

8 am Laundry

Alarm went off at 7 am this morning. That was not a very pleasant sound. 

I actually don't even have class until noon but I have so much nonsense to do.  Spent 13 hours so far on a drawing for one of my classes-- i'm 25% done and it's due Tuesday. Just ask Ashley, i've been eating, sleeping, breathing art. Basically didn't do anything except homework and sleeping all weekend and because of this my laundry did not get done.. so solution is to wake up at 7 am, draw for an hour and then go do laundry. To my surprise there was no one else who had that idea so I had the ENTIRE laundry room to myself. I thought about putting one shirt in each washer just because I could but then decided that sounded like a bad idea. 

Now I'm headed over to NRH to print out some stuff in the computer lab (doesn't cost anything, so why use your own?). Probably spend another hour or so drawing and then get breakfast/lunch before class at noon. Classes until 5 then drawing for an hour, dinner, working on my clay duck and then more drawing... you get the idea.. 

I'll try updating something longer and more meaningful on Wednesday once I finish the drawing. Of course, then I'll have three papers to write and another project to do. So hope you all have a happy thanksgiving, a merry christmas and I'll see you when I come out of the cave in four years at graduation! 

1 comment:

parkaboy495 said...

our busy skeeter scholar! thanks for the updates--no need to apologize when time and demands don't allow. it sounds pretty intense, but after next week, aren't you 1/3 of the way through the first term?

meanwhile, i'll be starting a pool to bet on the first official snowfall at rit. go tigers.