I mean like, here I am sitting on the computer talking to people online and facebooking my life away for an hour until my next class at 6 pm. Wouldn't it be really nice if we could just cut out the waiting time and stockpile it for later so we could take one super long nap? Or use it for vacation time? It's hard to motivate yourself to do something productive when there is a short time restriction. I'm not exactly suggesting that we should all book our days solid without a minute of freetime but I know at least for me, I tend to waste away time in the middle of the day when it comes in awkward chucks like this. I'm just imaging the number of paintings I could get done or the extra hours of sleep I could get or the large number of people I could hang out with if I didn't spend my life waiting.
On the topic of complaining about things I would like to change...
Why is it that, no matter the time of day, the wind direction, or the place or direction in which I'm walking, the wind is ALWAYS IN MY FACE? Hmm? Yeah, there's something to think about.
2 comments:
I know exactly what you mean about the wind: I experienced that when I was running during my lunch hours. I would run a loop facing all different directions and always have a headwind.
To eliminate wind in your face.....attach a small rear view mirror to your hat and walk backwards.......Nana
Post a Comment