Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Every time I come home for break my blogging abilities take a turn for the worst. Oops!

Anyway, I flew home really early last Friday morning. It was a rather uneventful flight, however, I appear to have amazing luck because this was not the case for everyone. Roughly an hour and a half after my flight took off (on a dry run way) it started snowing and didn't quit until sometime on Saturday. RIT ended up canceling classes after 2 pm on Friday which never happens. My friend was posting videos from the Rochester airport since her flight was delayed indefinitely and it was a complete white-out with snow. So, moral of the story.. sometimes it pays to only get 50 minutes of sleep and take a really early flight! 

Friday night we put up ornaments on our fifteen foot Christmas tree. Yeah, that's right, fifteen feet. I guess without my supervision they go wild! 

The rest of break has included eating enormous quantities of delicious Christmas cookies made by my mom, hanging out with Alison, doing last minute Christmas shopping and other random things.

Alison and Megan slept over last night and then this morning we woke up and drove up to New Jersey where we are now! Eric should be getting here tomorrow night (our time) I think. He's been performing the Nutcracker in South Korea for the past ten days or so. 

Merry Christmas Eve to all and to all a good afternoon!

No comments: