Not only did I attend my first RIT ice hockey game this weekend but I managed to go to TWO. Impressive, I know. Turns out hockey is the new greatest thing to do on Friday and Saturday nights. Of course, we're still working on the whole understanding of the game thing but that'll come with time. It's the first place where there is real school spirit, complete with a pep band, "corner crew" cheering section, and lots and lots of ORANGE.
RIT won both nights 6-2 and 5-3.

start of a fight. ashley and I have figured out that we like the games better if they really beat the crap outta each other =)

we had pretty excellent seats right behind the bench.

tiger face paint!

santa driving the zamboni!
1 comment:
I don't know diddley-squat about ice hockey. Do they really fight in college games? Why? Like the tiger paw prints. Do you paint them on OR are they decals? My absolute favorite is Santa driving the zamboni.......... They could jazz up their games a bit if the had the GRINCH driving the zamboni instead. Love you. Nana
Post a Comment