Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Skeeter on the Move

It seems as though there is never a minute of downtime anymore. 

(alpaca at the downtown market)

Thursday worked from 8:30 until 1:45, had class from 2-5, went out to dinner and class with Ashley until 8. After that came back and did homework and watched Grey's Anatomy before bed. 

Friday morning I had a meeting at 9 am, worked from 9:30 until 3pm, another meeting until 4, did some homework, went out to dinner at the Sportszone, hockey game until 9:30 then we went to a comedy night at the Ritz to watch Drake do stand up comedy until 12:30 (he won! and is going on to the finals in January). 

Saturday morning worked from 10 until 2pm, did some homework, got a quick dinner, went to another hockey game until 9:30, watched a movie until we fell asleep. 

(sleigh rides with santa)

Woke up this morning and drove downtown to see the Holiday Market in Rochester, grabbed some coffee and bagels from a Dunkin Doughnuts downtown except we felt kind of uncomfortable in that sketchy part of town so we drove to the mall to eat our breakfast/lunch. Walked around the mall and did some Christmas shopping and now we're back here! Ashley's taking a nap while I work on a little bit of homework and then I think we're making a gingerbread house in the lounge before dinner and more homework. We also have some floor holiday shenanigans at 9:30 tonight. 

It just never ends! Good thing it's all fun. I still have a few projects to finish/start on tonight before classes from 8 until 5 tomorrow. This week doesn't look too bad, we have a holiday luncheon thing for work on Wednesday that I'm probably going to. I think Ashley and I are doing some birthday/christmas something or other on Wednesday night. Working most of the day Thursday, two classes and then I get to fly home super early Friday morning!!! 

Speaking of nothing... You know you're used to cold weather when you walk outside in just a sweatshirt and remark about how warm it feels... when it's 38 degrees outside! haha Ashley and I agreed that today felt like summer, we didn't even need winter coats! 

No comments: