Just kidding =)
The great thing about college is graduate school... not that I plan on going with that route, but for the simple fact that they need people to participate in their studies. So today, I spent 2 hours of my life answering some simple questions and debating with anonymous people online about our current political system, views, etc. Then I got twenty bucks, simple as that.
Played volleyball tonight, it was so-so. Just wasn't feeling it tonight for some reason. It also turns out that the movie we wanted to see isn't even playing until tomorrow night (guess we can't read signs...). Oh well, more time for homework.
Time for painting in the lounge!
1 comment:
We KNEW you were special. You are also worth more than $20.00, however, you provided someone with necessary information. Do they need a senior citizens viewpoint? I am available and willing!! Painting in the lounge sounds interesting. Any feedback? Hugs, Nana
Post a Comment