Well, class registration starts in about 3 hours. Or we have to get up then anyway, but as you can see I haven't even gone to bed yet so it's going to be a rather short night =) We might actually never get around to the whole sleeping thing. Oh well.
Today was disgusting. It was raining/freezing rain/snowing all day and really, really cold with big gusts of wind. Not that i'm complaining... but I did step in a giant puddle of cold water on the way back from my 6-9pm class. Yuck. Did some painting to finish up my 2d project, went to dinner with Drake at the dining commons and then we've mostly just been hanging around here being goofy on our floor. Ashley has officially gone insane tonight.. she's been dancing around and talking in weird accents all night =)
Just went outside for the heck of it, I had to take a few pictures for my 3d class and then we just ran around and frolicked.
No comments:
Post a Comment