Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Moldy Bread, Smelly Boys and A cappella Groups

This is what happens when you send boys to college with a loaf of bread... Yes, that's BREAD!


They forget about it for 6 weeks and then are surprised to find it has grown a thick layer of blue mold...
(Drake proceeded to dump it in the boys bathroom toilet... I took a picture but it's so disgusting that I'm not going to even expose you all to that.. )

Tonight Drake, Ashley, Andrew and I went to Java Wally's because they had an acoustic night. Three of RITs a cappella groups performed as well as a number of people playing guitars. I apologize for the poor picture quality.. the lighting in the room was dim and it made it hard to take a picture even with the flash.


This is what goes on at 2:30 in the morning....

ashley sits in a laundry basket and..

joey comes and gives us hugs! (and then hides from the camera..)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What does moldy bread do to the plumbing system? You should have kept part of that loaf in case someone needs penicillin. You were growing your own supply. Like Java Wally....especially like the fish. Nana anonymous