It's not really the schedule i'd hoped for, but it'll do. One of the courses I need to take is telling me that I'm not eligible so I went ahead and filed for unmet needs.. hopefully I'll get into that.
Monday: 8-8:50 am Design Survey
9-11:50am 3D Design
2-4:50 pm 2D Design
Tuesday: 12-12:50 pm FYE
2-4:50 pm Drawing
Wednesday: 8-8:50 am Design Survey
9-11:50am 3D Design
2-4:50 pm 2D Design
9-11:50am 3D Design
2-4:50 pm 2D Design
6-8:50 pm Vector Img
Thursday: 2-4:50pm Drawing
Friday: No classes!!
Anyway, I'm going to go work on 2d for a little while and then go back to bed...
2 comments:
Your Wednesdays look like Dad's days--including the commuting time! Yikes! You are going to be fueled by coffee--maybe you should get Starbucks to sponsor your winter quarter (and deliver).
You have a lot of classes packed into four days. Hope you were able to pick up a replacement class that you wanted. I was not even aware that you drank coffee. Should have known! It's in the genes (inherited from your Mother and Grandmother.....Nana
Post a Comment