Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Paper Bags and Plastic Hearts

Last night Ashley and I went to the Boys like Girls and Cute Is What We Aim For concert in the Gordon Field house (on the RIT campus). We decided to go all out.. and act like middle school girls by wearing the bands t-shirts! I guess it allowed us to fit in more at the actually concert because the average age was about 15.


We had a really awesome spot right up on the stage.. with no one in front of us which was perfect for picture, videos and getting to touch the lead singer of Boys Like Girls!




After the concert, both of our ears were ringing (probably because we were RIGHT in front of the speaker) but we decided it was well worth it and all of my hearing has returned as of this morning. I have a video of Boys Like Girls but it's taking a while to load on youtube... so if you have facebook you can go look at it on there in the mean time.

1 comment:

AnnaJoy said...

Cool pics Em! I know! I am so sad that I won't be there for Thanksgiving too! I miss you and I want to see you. But fortunately, a lovely older couple here ar the church offered to take me under their wing for Thanksgiving. Even though they don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Australia, obviously, they will take any excuse to eat turkey! Yay! Love ya ~ anna