From the number of costumes on campus, you would think you just walked into an elementary school parade. Only at RIT will you see people going all out building robot costumes with working lights. Unfortunately, I didn't remember to bring my camera to class but maybe i'll get some pictures later tonight. Zach did run up and down the halls last week dressed as a tiger...
Guess who is officially working for admissions?? Had the interview yesterday (which I mentioned in my last post) and I got an email around 4:30 saying that I got the job! I'm going in on Monday to sign all of the paperwork and what not and I'll probably be starting for real on Tuesday. Basically the job will entail office work, sorting papers and what not, giving tours and hopefully blogging!
1 comment:
Congratulations new admissions person. Good for you. Make it interesting; Love and hugs, Nana
Post a Comment