Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Head of Skate

This is a video worth the full 1 minute and 34 seconds of your life it takes you to view it. 


Sorry in advance if you do not agree with the views of it, I just thought it was humorous and worth passing on. 

In other related news, I watched the debate tonight (or part of it, anyway) between Obama and Mr. Blinky-Pants. Goodness that man blinks a lot. I didn't really notice it at first but after I did, I didn't hear a word he said. Oops :) 

In unrelated news... today was KIWI day at Gracies!! Before coming here, I didn't even know I liked kiwi so much. Surprisingly, Gracie's (known for their less than average food) has amazing fruit, who would have thought? So on kiwi days, which only come once in a blue moon, I load up on it! 

Hmm, I think I should probably get back to my homework. I've spent over 6 hours painting today.. I'm covered from head to toe in black and white paint. Fortunately I only have one class tomorrow, yay! 3d was canceled for this week which has resulted in lots of unclaimed time (normally occupying 6 hours of my life). Tomorrow night I think I'm going to a volleyball practice in the SLC and then a group of us are going to see Night at the Roxbury, a free movie showing on campus hosted by CAB. 

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Thanks for that video link--funny!

Anonymous said...

Head of Skate video is great. Thanks for broadening my world. Nana