Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

And the Beat Goes On....

Yeah, yeah... four updates in less than 24 hrs. At least, I think it's four. These past 24 hours have seriously felt like an eternity. I think that might have something to do with me staying up until 2:45 am, waking up at 5, attempting to register until 8:15, sleeping until 10, doing homework until 11:30, sitting in two lecture/critiques from noon until 5, doing homework until 7, eating dinner, watching the first game of the world series, hanging out with people, doing more homework, wandering around campus.. and the list goes on. Seriously, who knew you could fit so much in??

I didn't end up getting into the Vector Imaging class that I needed which has both pros and cons... Pros: no longer have class from 8am until 9 pm on Wednesdays. Cons: i'm going to have to end up taking it spring quarter, I'm only taking 12 credits right now, I wanted to take it... I tried applying for unmet needs but that didn't go so well. I'm currently in the process of trying to declare a minor so that I can take classes in that field...

(these are just two of the pictures I took tonight while messing around with the camera for a 3d design project. Ashley is rather cooperative while I mess around settings, Drake on the other hand moves around more than a 3 year old.. in fact, he moves around so much that I have to use the motion setting for him =) It took about 15 tries to get this one haha)

It's so hard to believe that it's already Thursday!! Where the heck did the week go??? Last time I checked it was Sunday morning and we were being idiots standing outside waiting for an event that had actually happened a day earlier. Only a week and 2 days before finals week and then we get to go home and eat mashed potatoes!! Mmmm.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Actually, that is TWO weeks and two days until finals. Your sense of time is screwed up on so many levels :)