Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Snow Wonder & Hair

It's 'snow' wonder it's so busy around here! haha, sorry just had to do that. The snow and the homework have been pounding down by the bucketload. The picture with snow in it below is  from before we got the 6+ inches this weekend. It's actually been pretty warm-- around 28! But we have massive piles of snow, seriously like 2 times bigger than a decent size car.  On the academic side of things, it's week 5. Midterm week, ahhhhh. Design majors don't have "midterms" but we certainly have tons of projects. In all three of my studio classes I have large projects due within the next few days. The picture below the snow one is of a drawing I've been working on for a few weeks now. I've actually worked on it since that picture but ya know, I'm lazy and don't feel like updating anything. Also, I accidentally knocked it right before I took the picture so some of the contents are uhm, not in the right place. 

In other news, I cut my hair. Ashley and I were out at Wegman’s getting some stuff for my 2d design project (details on that to come) and I suddenly felt a wave of spontaneity come upon me. I told her that if for some reason we saw a haircutter on the way back to campus, I’d get at least my bangs cut. Well, as fate would have it, there was one almost right next door.   So I walked in and said CUT THEM NOW BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND. I'm not entirely sure if I like it yet, but we'll see! 


It's BEDTIME! Hopefully I'll get more sleep than last night. For some reason my body kept waking itself up (at 2 freaking am) thinking it was time for class. I guess I was really excited for chai tea Mondays? Work, paper writing, 



2 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow, Em, your box drawing looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bangs. Looking good. Helps keep your frontal lobe warm. It is good to do this. However, too warm and you're classified a hot head. The drawing box is just wonderful. Nana