It has been winter weathering for over 24 hours now. Rain, snow, sleet, freezing rain, ice, you name it, we've had it. It's disgusting. I wish it would just snow, snow, snow. It started snow yesterday around 5 and quickly changed over to ice so we had a good layer of that junk this morning when we woke up. Took a bit of extra effort to walk to class this morning, I actually had to pay attention for once instead of just groundhog-day-ing it and walking wherever my legs took me. Eventually it got up to 34 degrees-- which feels super warm here-- so it started melting which means BIG time floodage. We already had a good six inches of snow, not to mention the 10 foot piles of snow everywhere so there were huge puddles. Yucky. I want to build a darn snowman already.
I'm thinking that I would like to add an additional 12 hours to everyday because I just don't see how everything is going to fit in! Lots of stuff going on at work regarding blogging and all that jazz. It's really fun to work on but it's rather time consuming. Projects in drawing, 2d, 3d... paper in design survey... homework for sign language and the list goes on.
No comments:
Post a Comment