Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Sunny D

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... it was just one day! 

I was doing so well there, one post everyday for the entire year! I guess it did help that the year is currently only 9 days long. I decided that I didn't really have anything uber interesting or pressing to share so I'd sleep instead and wait until today... FRIDAY!

I love Fridays...who doesn't? The satisfactory end of the week which means that relaxation is only one day away. Of course, I did work for 3 hours this morning and I am working tomorrow at 9 am so... relaxation is limited but that's alright. They feed us really well there and I get to open large stacks of mail which is actually quite fun.In a few hours we're going to a tailgate and then a hockey game! Just got back from some errands around Rochester and now we're settling in to work on some homework. 

A while back my parents came up and bought me some Sunny D. I finished about half a case (since October :) ) but I didn't really know what to do with the rest and it technically expired in late December. I was willing to take a chance and drink it past the expiration date because I didn't really think it would cause ringworm or anything. Ashley had the brilliant idea of FREEZING it. Man, it's so ridiculously tasty. It's like a party in my day. 

No comments: