Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years Resolution: Three Days Late

I figure that if I post a resolution on here I will be more apt to fulfill it. Or not. We'll see.

2009 Goals
  1. Blogging- Last year I started my blog in late May which means I missed about 5 months of the year. I ended up with 126 blogs. So, if all goes well, I should be able to hit at least 175 this year. Perhaps that is a lofty goal because it implies that I'm filling 175 of the next 365 days with something blog-worthy... hmm...
  2. Gym- I'd like to perhaps step foot in the RIT gym for something other than giving a tour. With this goal is intramural volleyball, I'd like to go to at least half of the games/practices unless homework/classes seriously prevent me.
  3. Sleep- Not that sleep has been a huge issue because I've been sleeping more than I did in high school! But, I'd like to get to bed by 12:30 on nights before 8:00 am classes. [With the exception of this Sunday because it's the first Sunday back and who knows what kind of sleep schedule I'm on]
  4. Blogging 2- Now that I'm blogging for the RIT website, I have to come up with not one but two posts everything I do something. The RIT site will probably not be as active as this one, however, so I'm hoping that I post at least twice a week.
  5. Job- I have a job in Rochester, unfortunately that is a rather inconvenient summer job. So my goal is to get a job somewhere in Clarksville/Columbia before the summer. Any ideas???
I'm sure I could list stuff forever, but we'll leave it at this and see how it goes.

No comments: