Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Monday of Doom

6:35 Wake up & hit snooze.
6:45 Wake up & get ready.
7:20 Walk to Beanz to meet Amanda and Francesca for coffee!
7:45 Walk to class.
8:00 Design Survey.
9:00 3d, build chair.
10:20 Leave 3d briefly, get duct tape from room, stop at bank, talk to mom on the walk back.
10:40 More 3d, continue chair building.
11:55 Walk back to dorm.
12:15 Get lunch at Gracie's with Ashley... and more coffee!
12:45 Gather art stuffs for next class, read blogs for work, check email.
1:30 Walk to next class, stop in professors office for paper.
2:00 Class (2d), work on color aid project
4:27 Run over to work (got to leave class 20 minutes early, yay!)
4:30 Eat chinese food & listen to directions for chat power.
5:00 Begin calling tons of accepted students to congratulate them.
7:15 Wrap up calling and walk back to dorm.
7:30 Begin drawing.
12:21 Quit drawing.


Yeah, I really like to pack it all in there ;) Tomorrow is looking like more of the same with the addition of two volleyball games & a movie night. Yay coffee!

Don't get me wrong, this is not a complaint. I just felt like I was constantly moving today so I wanted to see what all I did!

Time for bed, goodnight all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and I thought I was busy! Love you. Nana

Anonymous said...

and I thought I was busy! Love you. Nana