I would like to take a commercial break to point out that the weather in Rochester, New York is currently 71 degrees while it is only 57 degrees in Clarksville, Maryland.
Yeahhhhh baby.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Enjoy it while you may. Something else is on the way. Nana
Em! It is getting so close to thanksgiving and I am sad that I can't be there with all of you. The people here at the church are throwing me a thanksgiving dinner tho, isnt that nice of them?! When are your exams? Sounds like you are having a blast at university! Keep up the good work cous! Love ~ Anna Joy
2 comments:
Enjoy it while you may. Something else is on the way. Nana
Em! It is getting so close to thanksgiving and I am sad that I can't be there with all of you. The people here at the church are throwing me a thanksgiving dinner tho, isnt that nice of them?! When are your exams? Sounds like you are having a blast at university! Keep up the good work cous!
Love ~ Anna Joy
Post a Comment