Anyway, a week or so ago Ashley and I decided that it was time for a change and we completely redid our whole room.. took a tiny bit of effort and about 4 hours of our time-- perfect way to procrastinate :) These are horribly unattractive pictures of it. With the way our room is shaped it is awfully hard to get a good shot of the whole thing. We've switched where our beds and desks are so that it's not so cold in bed and we can sit at our desks and look out the window. Plus now I have more room to stuff all of my art junk.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Room Change
Unless I am completely losing my mind.. I started a post about our new room and never updated it. Whoops.
Anyway, a week or so ago Ashley and I decided that it was time for a change and we completely redid our whole room.. took a tiny bit of effort and about 4 hours of our time-- perfect way to procrastinate :) These are horribly unattractive pictures of it. With the way our room is shaped it is awfully hard to get a good shot of the whole thing. We've switched where our beds and desks are so that it's not so cold in bed and we can sit at our desks and look out the window. Plus now I have more room to stuff all of my art junk.


Anyway, a week or so ago Ashley and I decided that it was time for a change and we completely redid our whole room.. took a tiny bit of effort and about 4 hours of our time-- perfect way to procrastinate :) These are horribly unattractive pictures of it. With the way our room is shaped it is awfully hard to get a good shot of the whole thing. We've switched where our beds and desks are so that it's not so cold in bed and we can sit at our desks and look out the window. Plus now I have more room to stuff all of my art junk.
Labels:
rit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment