Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

People in Maryland Do No Know How To Drive.

Yes, that's right. People in Maryland are incompetent drivers. Never ceases to amaze me the kinds of tricks people try to pull on the road. Oh well, stupid people, just stay outta my way that's all I ask.

Sarah and I went to lunch with Ariel today at Cosi's. It was our first time going there-- unfortunately it is located right next to a Chipotle so whenever we get in the vicinity we just end up going to Chipotle instead, what can I say.. they have amazing burritos. But with burritos both last night and the night before I was in the mood for something else. It was good to catch up and hang out-- we both only have a few more weeks until we're back at school (or going to school for the first time!) Afterwards we headed over to Target to pick up pictures Arie had dropped off. And what would be an outing without a few awkward encounters.. I believe we had several. Nice going on dumping ALL the chips on the ground, boo :)


(aren't they just so attractive?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*I wish I could have been there. =)
*I'm glad you didn't eat at Chipotle...for once.
*Did Sarah Kate really drop all of the chips???
*Now I really wish I could have been there!!