I've successfully switched over the majority of my blog posts from my other blog to this one for safe keeping. I decided that I liked this interface a lot better and it's SO MUCH easier to upload things/post quickly. Plus there is the advantage of being able to post from any computer anywhere in the world. If you haven't read my old blog then feel free to look back through the archives and if you already read them all well than just get an RSS feed and sit back and wait for some new posts :)
Some things of note:
-I will be able to give you easy access to my picsaweb account so you can see any pictures you want.
-You can comment anonymously so you don't even have to register!
-Along the side is something that allows you to read all of my posts from previous months.
-ALSO along the side will be links to blogs that I read (right now there is only one link and that is to Anna's blog which Joel kindly sent me the link yesterday)
-At the wayyyy bottom of this page is a thing that says Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).. if you click on that and add it to your bookmarks it will let you know everytime I update.
No comments:
Post a Comment