Oh yeah, my mom would probably like if I mentioned that this is NOT, in fact, how messy their bedroom/bathroom usually looks.. only temporary :)
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Paint, Paint and more Paint
My parents are in the process of repainting their bedroom/bathroom. It's the last two rooms in the house that still have the original builders paint (sshhhh). This weekend they prepped the room, sanded, taped, etc and then my mom has been doing most of the painting during the week with a little help from the peanut gallery (mostly Sarah...I've taken the role as the project photographer hehe). Oh yeah and then my dad comes home late and night and repaints whatever mess we've made :) -- just kidding it needed a second coat anyway! My mom is currently in the closet painting these little pesky shelving things and I thought they looked neat so I took some pictures. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment