And dinner preparer! (note: that beer isn't mine.. it is however a Rochester one with a label done at a local design place around here that won a big design award for it. very cool.)
We tested out some new Rochester restaurants.. like John's Tex Mex in South Wedge that had delicious tofu burrito bowls. Yum. And a funky restaurant.. too bad we had to wait for what seemed like forever to get our food.. I think our level of hunger led to us being even more impatient.
Checked out a free concert up at Park Point. An ACDC cover band.. totally not our scene. We decided that getting a few tattoos and a motorcycle might help us fit in a bit more. Still nice to sit outside for a while.
Ate dinner outside at Global Village in our own personal outdoor living room (there are sweet outdoor couches & no one else was around!)
And mom took lots of pictures, although I have yet to get those from her so all I have are these grainy ipod pics! Ooops.
Definitely nice to come home from work everyday and hang out. Mom might argue that going home will buy her a wee bit more room in bed because apparently I choose to only sleep directly in the middle of my bed here :) Whoops.
On to week number 3 at work... more updates on that later. And more pictures once I get those.
1 comment:
I love it. Thanks for update. Looks like a wonderful time
for both of you and your Mom ( and Kristin). When will you be heading back to Md. ????? When do fall
classes begin at RIT ??? Love you.
Post a Comment