Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Erie Canal

Weeks here seem to be flying by. Between working at WMNW & the admissions office, I've been super busy. It seems like I come home and it's time to do a little more work & all of a sudden, it's bed time!

If you want to hear about what I did this past weekend [here]. I take the easy way out and only blog about things once :) Saves time.

Anyway, amidst all of this working I've managed to fit in a fair amount of outside time. So much so that I actually have TAN lines. Shocker. This has happened.. uhm, never.

By far my favorite place to explore is the Erie Canal. Especially if I go by myself, I'd much rather drive the 15 minutes east to pick it up in Pittsford. Smart thinking.



This past weekend I made it all the way to Bushnell's Basin. Which isn't particularly far for a bike ride but I was walking it so I'd like a little more credit!


I got to get up close & personal with some ducks too. Unlike the annoying geese on campus, these ones you can actually walk up to.





Already planning my visit back here for the weekend. Between that, a visit to the public market & some more design work it should be good :)

No comments: