Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

54 and counting

54 pages of a paper that is.

and i'm not finished yet.

who knew I had 54 pages of things to say? crazy, right?



i've been doing nothing other than homework and sleeping since friday night. more so on the homework than the sleep. worked a solid day from 11 am yesterday until 3 am this morning only to fall asleep and get back at it.

Good news = I'm almost done!



Bad News = I have a website due tomorrow at 12:30 and it's broken. As in so broken it took me 4 hours last night to figure it out except it still doesn't work so that's not really figuring anything out. Hopefully I can figure it out tonight. We'll see.


The other good news, after tomorrow night at 9 pm (hopefully) I will be 3/4ths finished with my finals other than actually going and turning them in and in class critiques. Which seems much easier.



And then moving on to portfolios/business cards/resumes and all things Portland!


2 comments:

Nana said...

Am I looking at notebooks????/My mind is blown. You
keep me working...."Ideate" ????Not familiar with that word - Webster helped me out.....The reality corresponding to an idea.....O.K. Hope your website is up and running. Bless your heart (I've lived in the South too long!) Good luck with finals - the end is in sight.
Most things take just about as long as you've got - then
Portland/Seattle - here she comes.
Love you

parkaboy495 said...

Good luck on final exams, projects. I love the notebook shots, and I'm eager to hear about the Design Thinking course. I've gotten some exposure to this and think it is a pretty cool, simple, powerful concept.