Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hint Hint, Nudge Nudge

It's no secret that keeping three blogs is a tad overwhelming. I can't possibly have that much to say. The issue is that I cannot really condense them as they are all for different audiences.

And I know I've mentioned this previously but I thought I'd do a lovely reminder as I have just begun posting some design work from the quarter on my other blog.

RIT Blog -- mostly for prospective students & families

Shenanigans (this one) for whoever -- except not really professional enough for employers. plus lots of food updates! and some design/random nonsense.

Call the Serif-- slowly morphing into what my idea of a design/process blog will be. where I will be posting the majority of my design work and project process nonsense. and portfolio.

I change my mind almost daily about what I'm going to do with each, so pardon the dust.

No comments: