for my design thinking & concept development class we have started going to foodlink which is a food distribution center in Rochester. the day we went happened to be the same day that sandra lee from the food network was visiting to shoot a segment (along with YNN, the D&C and 13WHAM).
although the overall feel of her visit didn't seem all that warm & friendly (ie. they went running out of the room after someone asked a question she didn't want to answer, a news station got thrown out, etc.)
so, in short, i got my 2 seconds of fame was seen packing boxes. now i'm just waiting for the other 14 minutes and 58 seconds.
[more story here] and they get a short mention in about RIT. hopefully they do some kind of story to follow-up. more on that project later..
2 comments:
Interesting. And, I saw you packing....I had to watch it twice before I figured it out. Again, interesting. I do
not blame her for walking out one bit. She is there for
a reason and promoting it well. All the questions and
innuendos do not need to be addressed to cater to
unrelated curiosities reporters ask. Good for her. That
takes guts. Back off..............Interesting. Love you
A second thought on Sandra Lee. Good for her. When
she was growing up her family was on food stamps etc.
this project is close to her heart and something that she
cares deeply about.....Reporters diminish her actions as
they only want to hear about her relationship with the
governor. I applaud her actions. Concentrate on what
she is trying to do. Good for her.
Post a Comment