Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Week That Didn't Exist

Dear Week That Does Not Exist,

I believe I am in love with you.

You're not a lazy summer week and lightyears away from an action packed school week but rather that goldilocks sized week that slips perfectly in between.

When my alarm goes off at 7:00 to simply just remind me that it is 7:00 am, I promptly roll over, turn it off and enjoy the comfortableness of my bed.

When 8:30 rolls around and I have watched a TV show or two and made breakfast, I'm reminded that I could be going to work but it would also be perfectly acceptable to remain in a semi-horizontal position.

When 9:30 shows it's lovely face, I can decide that this would in fact be a good time for a bike ride and some inputting. But I can have it in the back of my head that the minute I get antsy I can pack up and gallivant elsewhere.

So, I will be fully enjoying tomorrow in all of it's week-that-does-not-exit-glory, of course, this time with the lovely reminder of school that awaits on Monday.

See you again in November.

Love,
Me

1 comment:

Nana said...

Everyone should have a week that does not exist. You
have classes on Mon.???? That's Labor Day.......Some
persons just have to labor!! Parents neighborhood picnic. Sarah back from Cornell with lots to report....and Eric
contending with hurricane Earl. You will enjoy having
your bicycle with you. LOVE your blog.