Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

being a bunny

My mom is one of those lucky people who can rest easy knowing that I'm getting my fair share of fruits and veggies. Well, actually I dont thing she was ever worried. But regardless. In fact, I probably make up for about 3 other people and their lack of veggie consumption.

Cooking is turning out to work out fantastically now that I have both knives that no longer resemble a dull butter knife and enough counter space to open my own restaurant.

This is what lunches and dinners have looked like for the past few days. I have to admit, I broke down and bought pre-made chili from wegmans on Wednesday night after my 9 am to 9 pm straight day. Next time I'll actually be prepared. Maybe.




2 comments:

parkaboy495 said...

Great food. Great pics. We had peanut butter sandwiches last night while driving between volleyball games, so we'll be upping the fruit and veggies today to make up for it.

Nana said...

WOW. I am so impressed with your food choices and
the beautiful presentation. Awesome. The food network or some "Foodie" magazine needs you ......
Love you