Days are filled with gym going, eating whatever meal is appropriate for the given time, reading, checking up on emails, and, of course, naps. Oh who I am kidding, I should not have used the word "filled"... it took me until 5 pm yesterday to shower and get dressed. And even then I slipped on pj's :)
Sunday night when I got back, Alison came over and we got chinese food for dinner. My parents and Sarah had headed up for another college visit in NY, ironically at the same time I was driving south so we met part way and said hello before continuing on.
Monday I managed to get mostly unpacked-- well, unpacked is a totally relative term here pretty much everything I have is in a box or bag waiting for school. Met up with Liz and went on a walk around Centennial-- it is so ridiculously hot outside even at 5 pm, you would have thought we had just run a marathon. Ate some tasty dinner and finally got to try out a frozen yogurt place in ellicott city.
Sarah and I went to giant yesterday to get ice cream because we were out -shocker- We couldn't decide what to get so we ended up with 5 different kinds.. slightly ridiculous but you know.. Nana is arriving later today and we all know how quickly she goes through ice cream ;)
Less than 3 weeks left of summer break, I'm headed back to Rochester on the 30th of august.
Here's something to check out today: Mila's Daydreams
No comments:
Post a Comment