Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Painting, Drawing and the likes..

So, I thought I'd give a little view of what i've been working on lately... Some of the stuff is work in progress, some is finished, some is photographed horribly and others are just test prints. 

First, the two eye drawings go together, I actually finished this like 5 minutes ago. It's for drawing, the second one is the final and it's supposed to show wrath. There's kind of an awkward shadow made by the flash on both, i apologize. The paint was mad fun to do but I kind of got a little on the carpet and a lot on me. Oops. 




This next is just an in class drawing, probably spent 50 minutes total on it. We were just experimenting with what would happen if we drew something, messed it up and then tried to fix it. By the way, all of these are 18 inches by 24 inches. 


2 comments:

Etamm said...

Your artwork is beautiful. Keep it up! I want something for my apartment!!!!

Anonymous said...

CARDBOARD CHAIR. SUPER. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!
NANA