Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

FIFTY ONE DEGREES!

I'd like to take the time to point out that it is currently 4 degrees warmer here in Rochester than it is in Clarksville. IT'S FIFTY-ONE DEGREES!!! Do you know how freaking exciting that is? Ashley and I woke up, opened our window and then decided to go frolick around campus in our PJs... with NO WINTER COAT. The only unfortunate thing is that when 12 foot piles of snow melt it produces a ridiculously large amount of puddling and mooshy muddy yuckiness.

Last night was excellently fun. After work we went to the Rail Jam to watch people snowboard down the piles of snow which was actually cooler than expected. Wandered back and met up with Francesca and Amanda for dinner at Gracie's before the HOCKEY GAME. The first period was seriously the most exciting thing ever... Tigers were up 3 2. They scored two of the goals about 15 seconds apart, it was crazy. Much to the disappointment of the fans, coaches and entire team, the Tigers lost 4 6 to Sacred Heart *big sad face*. It broke their 11 game winning streak and they've dropped to second in the AHA, one point below Air Force.

Today sets the record for the latest that I've ever slept in while in college... 1 pm! I guess going to bed at 3 last night made me tired super tired :) I was a good kid last week though and finished all of my homework on Thursday night that was due Monday!!!

Anyway, time to finish getting ready and such before going to another hockey tailgate and then the game! Movie night later tonight, perhaps? Last night we headed over to the guys floor again and watched Happy Gilmore.

No comments: