Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day (a day late..)

"Being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up:
These are the best days of our lives.
The only thing that matters
Is just following your heart
And eventually you'll finally get it right."
[The Ataris- In This Diary]
(left to right: gage, me, ashley, dave, mark, julie, evan, trisha)






Went to Ihop for dinner yesterday with Dave and Gage, unfortunately we didn't think to take any pictures but it was delicious!! Yumm pancakes. We had a rather interesting waiter who did not appear to want to make anything that we ordered but that's okay we left her a tip in the shape of a heart. Came back and laid around to listen to the hockey game on the radio again. Tigers won 3 1!! Air force lost to Bentley last night too which means the tigers are # 1 in the AHA now! :) Another unfortunate event is that I just realized that I'm going to be in DC for the finals AHHHHHH not good. Oh well :\ After listening to the game we all headed over to Ritter for some Disco Ice Skating. As seen in the pictures above. Came back around 1 am to watch Dumb and Dumber! I'm so glad the weekend is two days long because we ended up sleeping in until 1:30 today to catch up! 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do have a LOT going on. Wasn't familiar with quote from "The Ataris" on being grown up. My alternate theory....growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional. I have always chosen the latter. This is possible only when you are savvy to begin with. I see flowers, yellow roses & in the background a little rubber ducky with hearts all over him. This is your desk. Flowers are gorgeous.
Hugs, Nana

redheadem said...

it took me until today (when alison mentioned it) to figure out that the duck lights up!!!! it's so neat