Unless I have some total change of heart within the next year or so (and a surprise full scholarship to grad school) or decide that I miss homework. Unlikely on both accounts.
(mom & dad suggested that I wear plaid like day numero uno way back when)

(this picture was not day one of school but it was kindergarden)
Within the past week I've been asked not once but THREE times how old I am & what year in high school I'm in. Clearly I need to start wearing professional clothes or something. Haircut? Giant sign on my shirt with my age? Of course everyone apologizes and says that I'll appreciate that in 30 or so years. For now I don't like being chunked in with the 12 year olds.
Off to go celebrate labor day with 7 hours of class. RIT really knows how to spend holidays - At least Thanksgiving falls at the end of the quarter so they're required to give us the week off :)
1 comment:
I loved this - Age is only a number. You do not need to
pay any attention to it. I shall admit that when birthdays
roll around I CANNOT believe the ages of my children &
grandchildren. How'd that happen so fast???? I forget I
have "progressed" Only a number. At work last week -
age thing came up & I just had to laugh - told them my
age. This lady was either extremely kind (or clueless) but her comments got her a very big hug. She made
me feel SO good. Just soak it all up. Love you.
Post a Comment