Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

portland: part one

Overall great trip to the northwest. I've been distracted all day thinking about ways to hop a plane back there.

We drank some coffee and posed on street corners.


Took turns giving piggyback rides to the 8 year old that came on the trip.


Saw awesome views of the city.







Visited the Columbia River Gorge & Multanoma Falls






Ate some doughnuts from the famous Voodoo doughnuts-- vegan coconut, yum!


And posed on every available park bench (I believe we hit over 20 of them)





And that was Portland... stay tuned for some Seattle pics & details of company visits.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Love it........the benches are wonderful - need more pictures!!!! I know MORE about Portland than most
other cities.....It is the happening place to be for the
20-30 year old persons.......In reality jobs are in scarce
supply. Hope you found otherwise. Ride the streetcars?