This weekend I:
- Laid in the hammock in the woods
- Slept outside in the tent
- Went to Centennial park for a picnic breakfast followed by a walk around the lake
- Played yahtzee
- Watched an episode of Life involving underwater creatures
- Helped grill some veggies (carrots, zucchini, mushrooms)
- Went to Larriland and picked 13.5 lbs of blueberries and 20 lbs of cherries
- Made a Sim family and gave up after 5 minutes because the sim kids were all crying
- Played twelve games of yahtzee against Sarah with a combined score of 2890 points.
- Played 1 game of battleship against Boo once again, while singing "i sunk your battleship"
- Whistled loudly-- I think my family is going to be ready for me to leave :)
- Helped wash three cars (by that I mean someone had the bright idea to let me have control of the hose and I successfully sprayed everyone/everything with water and stood under it to soak my hair :)
I'd call it a successful day/weekend. How'd you spend your fourth of july?
Now it's time to draw a cheeseburger, eat some dinner and possibly fit in a few more games of yahtzee.
Next post will include pictures of the past few days at home, apparently using the macro mode just increases my picture taking enormously.
No comments:
Post a Comment