Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

You may call me V.

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

What a good movie. It makes me want to watch it again.

Tomorrow is Friday! Which means that next week is week TEN?! This is getting ridiculous. This week has seemed rather long. Sore throat and other sick like feelings. I skipped one class on Tuesday-- which happens like... never. Unfortunately, I couldn't even fall asleep so that was annoying but it was a nice break anyway. I'm surprisingly on top of the work I need to do.

Sorry i'm using this as my online to do list.

Read Chapters 10,11,12,13 (with notes/notecards for 30 words) for Survey
Finalize poster design with feedback for Typography
1 18x24 sheet full of calligraphy words
2 lined sheets for calligraphy
Read Chapters 6, 7, 8 for Political Science-- take tests.
Imagery sketches into final poster design
Finish reading Batman
Start sketching for final graphic novel. NEED IDEA.
Redo stamp design
Journal for GN

Lots to do. Roughly 360 hours to do that all in.
Two finals during finals week-- Wednesday and Thursday. Along with projects due next Thursday, Wednesday of finals week, Thursday of finals week and 2 due Friday. Should be lovely.

Hockey game tomorrow night. I'm working Saturday morning. Saturday night is another hockey game. Sunday is homework. And then the following weekend we have Open House Saturday morning and then we're going to Erie PA!!

So much to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just love your blog and the :to do" list...... rather
amazing. Finish reading Batman????That needs to
be explained! Would be most happy to help on your
graphic npvel assignment I am just bursting with
more ideas than I can handle, however, this is too
sketchy. Need direction. What is happening in
Erie????
Hugs, Nana