Dear Em: You have been up tp a great many things and they are just beyond me. It's o.k., I'm getting used to that. I am curious.....the unknown person behind the Pepsi carton - raisen bran crunch - cinnamon toast crunch (didn't know either existed....standing in a Mountain Dew carton. And, that is the title for this photo please. The other photos are rather self explanatory. Stay well. Have you had your flu shot(s) I hope. Love and Hugs. Nana
1 comment:
Dear Em: You have been up tp a great many things and they are just beyond me. It's o.k., I'm getting used to that. I am curious.....the unknown person behind the Pepsi carton - raisen bran crunch - cinnamon toast crunch (didn't know either existed....standing in
a Mountain Dew carton. And, that is the title for this
photo please. The other photos are rather self
explanatory. Stay well. Have you had your flu shot(s)
I hope. Love and Hugs. Nana
Post a Comment