have i mentioned how much i love 60 degree weather?! i don't want it to get any warmer though, i like still being able to wear a sweatshirt at night
Friday gave a tour to around 35 people for the Junior Spring Preview Day. It went alright, it was kind of unfortunate circumstances for giving a first tour, it was SO busy, there were 7 tours that went out at the same time. We had 535+ families on campus which was slightly ridiculous. Friday after dinner went to the IV meeting. A few of us wandered back and found Jack Swift (local band) playing on greek lawn but it was kind of chilly and only half of us had sweatshirts so we ended up just coming back.
Last night Ash and I drove over to Rush Henrietta High School for the 32nd Annual RIT Spring Juggle-In. It's a 3 day event hosted by a number of organizations including Student Government, the RIT juggling club and the University of Rochester Strong Jugglers. I can't juggle to save my life but it's really cool to watch other people do it. During the day in the Clark Gym on campus they have different activities and workshops and then last night was a show put on by people who have been training for anywhere between 3 and 12 years. It was definitely worth checking out.
This morning went to church with a bunch of people. They brought a LIVE goat on stage! I think it's one of those, you had to be there moments but it was pretty funny. Came back around noon, brought back some breakfast from Gracie's and started on homework.
1 comment:
Interesting. Where was this church service held? In a stable? Perhaps they didn't have a sheep/lamb, and, the goat was just standing in. I hope they weren't going to sacrifice it as part of the ceremony. I just love it. I don't even want to know why it was there. More fun to speculate.
Hugs. Nana
Post a Comment