Sunday we had a going away/late graduation/early birthday party... complete with a Tigger moonbounce! Yes, I realize that i'm turning 18 but come on, everyone loves Tigger! It was pretty awesome, we did tons and tons of bouncing and consumed lots of tasty burritos and cake. I think pictures pretty much do the justification on this one for the level of fun we had on the moonbounce. After a slight misunderstanding with the company, we got Tigger just in time for the party and actually got to keep him until this morning so I did have an 8 am bounce.

eating breakfast on the deck

ever (our next door neighbor) and lane (ever's cousin)

it's moonbouncing time!

(l-r: megan, alison, ever, me, carolyn... taking a break from bouncing)

(my favs)

elisa and corey :)

munching on some tasty burritos

the whole gang (l-r: corey, elisa, megan, alison, ever, me, sarah, ariel, carolyn, jen)

carrot cakeeeeeee

<3

poor tigger with no air

sarah and i bouncing late at night

tiggers enormous head

sarah, alison, liz and megan during our late night bounce
No comments:
Post a Comment