Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

Shop 'til Ya Drop

Went to Tysons Corner yesterday in Virginia with my mom and Sarah. Sarah was looking for a "back-to-school/birthday dress and I needed a soap dish from the container store-- exciting, I know. Drove down around noon and walked around for hours and hours. I think we spent roughly 2 hours in one store, luckily there was a very comfy chair in the dressing room so I just sat and watched Sarah try on endless outfits. Ended up eating at Chipotle for lunch.. yummm. I have to get my fix of mexican in before I head off to Rochester because there are no Chipotle's within a 3 hour radius!! After lunch we continued wandering around and I eventually got bored of looking at clothes so I spent a rather large amount of time looking at books in Barnes and Noble. My dad only works about 20 minutes away so after he was done he came over and joined us for dinner.

The triumph of the day was that Sarah managed to find pants that are TOO LONG on her. Yeah, I find pants that are too long on me all of the time but you never, ever run into that problem if you have a 38 inch inseam like she does. While she was trying on pants I searched the store for the most hideous outfit. Okay, so it's a little "different" but it's actually not that weird compared to what else is out there. 




No comments: