Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Alison


I’m not sure if any of you have noticed but some of the tenses in these past couple posts have been a little off. That’s because i’m writing them all ON THE SAME DAY. Sneaky, huh? Well, I wouldn’t usually do this but I haven’t been home since last Friday and since there have been a flurry of activities I figured it would be better to post them all individually as to not confuse anyone. Plus, I really just wanted to be able to use more pictures =]

Anyway, last weekend (saturday to monday night) since my parents were in pittsburgh, I just spent it all at Alison’s house. Then Tuesday (yesterday) was Alison’s 18th birthday so I decided to just hang around longer. And then what’s one more day? I slept over tuesday night too because we wanted to sleep on her sun porch since it was raining. We watched tons of gilmore girls, went to the mall, got our picture taken at the place Alison works, saw Indiana Jones with Alison’s family, ate a delicious cake that Hunter made, played bocce ball and did other random amusing things that I cannot seem to remember at the moment. All of that, of course, did not happen in one day. Last night Alison and I saw Made of Honor with Patrick (who happens to work at the movie theater and can get us free tickets pretty much whenever we want, pretty sweet huh? :) ).

This morning was rather interesting. The rest of Alison’s family got up and left around 7 and we didn’t have to wake up then so when 8 am rolled around we got up (keep in mind we’re freezing here since we accidentally left the windows open and there isn’t heat anyway) and realized the door was locked. Mrs. Mariano ended up having to come home from school and let us in --- oops :)

No comments: