I went in with almost no hopes, which I guess in a way is a good thing because then anything good that happened was a surprise (as pessimistic as that sounds..). I’m not really big on school dances, but I'm really glad I went. Okay so starting with Friday afternoon. Woke up and went to get my nails done. Left for Alison's around 1. Amanda did my hair and make-up (and Alison's too) which took until 4. Our parents took hundreds of pictures. From there we went to Megan Murphy's house to meet up with the other 21 people in our group. It was kind of raining so we took pictures inside. When the limo bus came we all piled inside and headed down to the Inner Harbor in Balitmore for Dinner. Dinner was pretty excellent as well, had pasta and apple pie :) It was a fixed menu which worked out really well for such a large group. After dinner the bus came and took us over to the hotel. The music was subpar, oh well. At least it was less crowded/gross than homecoming. Prom lasted until midnight at which time we all piled back on the bus and went to AMC at the mall for the after-prom party. Let's just say, they know how to plan a party. There were tables with piles of food from restaurants, 4 movies playing (current movies in theaters), ping pong tables, black jack tables, texas hold 'em, money machines, etc. It was pretty fantastic. Played some ping pong with alison, hunter and chris as well as some card games. Of course I lost because it was like 2 am by that time and I was having trouble counting :P I did win a $10 gift card to maggie moo's and $22 from the money machine thing though. Afterwards I went and found Patrick and we saw Iron Man. Pretty decent movie, I'm not sure I comprehend movies at 3 in the morning though. It was good anyway. By the time the movie was over we had an hour left so we just sat around because I was exhausted. Came home Saturday morning around 5:30 (surprisingly wide awake) and fell asleep until around 8:30. I have NO idea what made me get up at that time but I was awake. Fell back asleep until 11 and the rest of the day was kind of a blur,
Alison came over Saturday night (having only slept 3 hours in the past 30 something) so she was a tad wired ;) Played some piano, watched Center Stage and then had an early bedtime.
Anyway, pictures are up on Facebook if you have it.
If not I’ll be getting them on some other site that is accessible to everyone else in the near future. I’ll post that up when it’s done.

No comments:
Post a Comment