Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

elephants




Hard to believe there are only 2.5 weeks of school left (+ another one week of finals). But still. That's so SOON. I still have yet to figure out what I'm doing this summer. I did get two freelance offers within the last 4 days or so, so I think I might be alright. Plus admissions. Or perhaps I will go exploring around the US again. So many options, so little time to figure it out.

This weekend is a full day of work on Saturday (we're interviewing 82 new people for spots in admissions. yikes.). Sunday is a potential dodgeball tournament (RIT is trying to set a world record) and an end of the year honors picnic. Weekend after is Imagine RIT. Family is coming up in less than 2 weeks. Yay!

Lots of projects lately.. signage system for a cemetery, personal portfolio website, video for marketing, website for a charter school in rochester, screenprint of peanut butter & jelly, poster for an event, logo for a company, etc... keeps me busy & out of trouble :)

The picture at the top of this post? Elephant animal cracker & iced coffee. What keeps me going during 6 hour homework sessions at Javas. Which has been happening more and more lately.

2 comments:

R N W said...

Hey I didn't know you were an honors kid too! Sweet! Is that picnic just a CIAS thing? or all of us?

redheadem said...

Just CIAS, I believe. And yep! I was late entry, so this is my first full year in honors.